BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Page

Vip's

Gurlz



-)Akmalia



-)Carra



-)Nuha



-)Kemy











Boyz



-)Fadhil



-)Anas Akmal



-)Anas



-)Fitri



-)Awie



-)Aiman



-)Emy

Followers


Friday 1 April 2011

Kiss With Her ♥


KISS WITH HER ...

It was night and we were in the back yard on her trampoline. She and I were cuddling like usual. For weeks before I had been texting her for when we would kiss. It was our 5th month together. Then while we were cuddling, she pulled out here phone and wrote "Do you still want that kiss?" then she gave me the phone. I read it and wrote "ya." and gave her the phone back. Then she said read it and said ok. She kissed me. It was both of our first kisses. I was surprised but I kissed back. We kissed several times after that until my dad texted me saying that he was there to pick me up. Then we got up, I hugged her and kissed her and told her that I loved her.

0 comments: